When a Call Can Save Lives, Our Heroes Are On The Line.
We're seeking diligent, driven individuals who are looking to play a key role in the security field.As aCustomer Service Monitoring Specialist, you'll be there for our customers as you monitor their alarm systems and bring together the first responders to handle such situations as fires, burglaries, hold-ups, or any other abnormal condition.
Why join our team?
At STANLEY Convergent Security Solutions, we are"For Those Who Make The World Safer".We represent a network of over 75 security offices, serving over 300,000 customers across North America. Our culture is dedicated to excellence. We have the training, the equipment, and the processes to deliver the finest security solutions in the industry.We're growing fast, driving change, and working at the forefront of an industry that is on the move.
What does it take to be a hero?
The Customer Service Monitoring Specialist at our Alarm Center in Lacey, WA will:
- Respond promptly to various alarm conditions at customer locations
- Notify and provide all necessary information for emergency response teams
- Communicate effectively to provide support and gather data
- Update systems and document all alarms and malfunctions
- Execute sound judgment with sensitive and confidential information
Our ideal candidate has:
- Passion to Help People in Need: Our purpose is to be there for those who need it most
- Education: A high school diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service Skills: Role will require a commitment to offering world-class customer service to a broad group of customers.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in telephonic customer service
- Prior experience managing Emergency Medical Service/911 operations is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage through sensitive customer interactions.
- Reasoning Ability: Candidates must be able to effectively define problems, establish facts, and draw conclusions based on available data.
- Strong Communication Skills: Candidates must have outstanding verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to remain patient and calm in stressful or busy conditions.
- Strong Work Ethic: When working in life safety services, a strong work ethic is imperative. Candidates must have the ability to maintain strong attendance records and demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of performance.
- Paid Time Off - Accrual of up to 3 weeks of Paid Time Off per year
- Paid Holidays - 11 Total Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401(k)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement,
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Donation Matching Program
- And much, much, more. We offer too many to list!
- Our monitoring center is open 24/7, 365 days a year. We are currently hiring for 1st, 2ndor 3rdshift which includes working weekends and Holidays
The bottom line?There's never been a better time to become a Customer Service Monitoring Specialist with us. If you are a Forward-Thinking, DrivenIndividual looking to work in a Dynamic, Rewarding, and Growing Organization, we would love to hear from you!
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black \u0026 Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.