Great opportunity for an administrative assistant interested in playing a meaningful role in our business.
Reputable health care textile supplier for over 50 years!
- We are looking for a teammate who is proficient with many aspects of customer service including Order Entry/Purchase Orders, Credit Card Processing, Generating Daily & Weekly Reports, Phone & Email Contact With B2B and B2C Customers, Interfacing with Vendors, Resolving Customer Issues & Inquiries.
- Candidates must have experience working with Quickbooks, MS office (Excel & Word).
- Experience with EDI, and ASNs is a plus.
Skills to include:
- A pleasant demeanor and speaking voice, as direct customer contact is an important part of the position
- Highly organized
- Accuracy, dependability, and thoroughness
- Strong follow up
- Effective problem solver
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused
- Working independently
- Interface professionally and effectively with all levels of company and vendor personnel
- Comfortable asking questions
- Comfortable being challenged to learn and be better
- After proper training, must be able to demonstrate knowledge of company product line, services, and general information about the industry.
- 30 WPM
- BA (or equivalent combination of school and experience)
This is a full-time position Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
We offer employee health insurance, a 1 hour lunch break, personal, sick, and vacation time.
If you are looking for a well-established, stable business with a proven track record, an opportunity to prove yourself and get rewarded, and be part of a great team in a clean and casual work environment, we are the place for you!
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and skills
Kindly email resume along with any other pertinent information.
* Principles only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.