Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
To promptly answer incoming calls and gather all necessary information in order to manage the call appropriately.
· Courteously and promptly answering all calls received in the Service Center from insurers, claimants, agents and any other parties and gather the necessary information in a timely manner.
· Accurately entering the first notice of loss information, identifying those claims that require immediate adjuster or supervisor attention.
· Responding to status and inquiry calls from customers regarding policy and coverage information within authority.
· Appropriately transferring calls without inconveniencing the customer.
· Perform data entry of electronic first notice of loss and attachments.
· Actively reporting trends and/or service issues to the management team to ensure service levels to our customers and business partners are not impacted.Supporting an environment of continuous improvement by offering ideas and suggestions to improve the service level provided to our customers as well as help develop more efficient workflows.
· Strong PC navigation skills, including knowledge of Windows operating environment and internet.
· Strong communication skills; ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external business partners.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong customer service and telephone skills.
· Demonstrate ability to meet or exceed established ACD Performance Measures.
· Effectively work in a team environment.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
· Current Claims Adjuster licenses in one or more states preferred, not required. Must be willing to obtain license or additional licenses.
· Prior call center experience preferred.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.