Patterson Dental is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! Our representatives are responsible for providing and maintaining a professional standard of service to our customers by responding to inquiries in a courteous and helpful manner. You will assist the customers in determining their professional needs when receiving or placing telephone calls.
Customer Service Representative Main Duties:
- On the job training responding to inquiries from customers and sales personnel.
- Learn to determine the professional needs of customers when receiving or placing calls.
- Upgrades telephone orders.
- Introduces and promotes new products during calls.
- Researches and resolves customer problems relating to the merchandise department under guidance of lead customer service representative.
- Participates in and supports campaigns/promotions sponsored by the Marketing Department, Region and/or Branch.
- Expedites credits on merchandise returned from accounts.
- Performs other Customer Service Representative duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience is required, along with excellent verbal/phone communication and organizational skills.
- Dental product knowledge is helpful.
- Working knowledge of personal computers is necessary.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.