Service Partners has an opening for a Customer Service Representative to join our team and enhance our business. In this role, you will serve as the key customer contact for our branch, providing order support and product information for our customers.
If you are a resourceful team player, with a positive, professional attitude, then we want you to join our team working closely with Outside Sales Reps, Production Personnel, Insides Sales, Credit and Delivery to support the order fulfillment process. APPLY NOW!
Why work for Service Partners?
• We invest in people, work hard and have fun doing it
• Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
• Life Insurance and Disability Coverage
• Paid Time Off
• 401(k) with a company match
Do you have what it takes?
• Personable, enthusiastic and engaging personality
• Ability to maintain a positive rapport with customers, providing world class service
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Exemplary customer service skills, analytics and problem- solving skills
• Proficient computer skills to process and review dealer orders, requests and system generated acknowledgements
What qualifications do you need?
• 1- 2 years of experience in a customer service role
• Ability to perform basic math calculations
Service Partners is the largest insulation distributor of quality residential insulation products and accessories in the United States. With a distribution US network of over 75 locations and 850+ employees, we provide insulation, roofing, gutters and many other products to our retail and contractor customers. With 20+ years of industry leadership we pride ourselves on delivering superior value to our customers.
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability. TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading installer and distributor of insulation and building material services nationwide. With over 220+ TruTeam and 75+ Service Partners locations across the United States, there are a variety of career opportunities awaiting you!