Thank you for considering working with at Decorative Ceiling Tiles, Inc.
Do you love to help people, are not afraid to work and are serious about finding a long term place to work?
Decorative Ceiling Tiles, Inc is a family-owned business focused on walls and ceiling decor. We are located in Margate, FL where we have our warehouses and a showroom. For more information, please visit our website: https://www.decorativeceilingtiles.net/about-us /
We are looking for the highest quality customer service representatives and offer a competitive salary and a friendly place to work.
You will be answering the phone and emailing with customers constantly and occasional work with a walk-in. We may also need you to help out in our warehouse area pack boxes and offload containers. ( this may not happen )
To learn about our business (Decorative Ceiling Tiles, Inc ), products (visit our website to get an idea: http://www.decorativeceilingtiles.net ) and systems, you will be required to work in different areas with our team.
The job requires a high level of the following skills:
- Curiosity & willingness to get involved with customers and their projects
- Ability to close opportunities and upsell
- Computer Skill - able to learn to work with different cloud-based tools/software quickly. (We use Bigcommerce, Desk (CRM), StitchLabs (Inventory management), Shipstation)
- Listen to understand
- Clear communication skills via email and phone in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to Use "Positive Language"
- Time Management Skills
- You must be willing to be a team player who is willing to learn quickly.
- It is absolutely crucial that you are dependable and on time.
There is a 3 month training period that starts at $10 per hour, after 3 months if you become efficient at your job, you are going to be moved to $13 per hour and in another 3 months to $15 if you improve still.
$50 Daily BONUS available based on your sales performance after training is complete. This is not guaranteed if you do not perform.
- We do not offer medical insurance
- 1*week paid vacation starts after 1 year*
- Paid holidays start after 3 months of training (New Years Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day )
I am looking forward to reading your resume...
P.S: If you are willing and have a great attitude and are will to go above and beyond, we are willing to train you.