When everything's connected, how we connect is everything… and we'd like to connect with you too! and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver amazing customer experiences as a Property & Casualty Licensed Claims Adjuster with TTEC in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.TTEC is offering you the chance to be paid to learn a new career and gain your license all on us.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy
· FREE licensing course (and you'll be paid for your time to boot)
· Flexible and growth-oriented study sessions
· All state licensing exam fees covered by company
· Yearly renewal of license provided by TTEC as your employer
· Fun, talented and witty teammates
· Knowledgeable, encouraging, supportive and present leadership
· Family-friendly environment
· Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
· Diverse and community-minded organization
· Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
What You'll be Doing
Looking for an opportunity where you can bring your empathetic nature to help people every day? This role is for you. You take a problem and turn it into a solution. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and you find it very rewarding. You'll use your “get it done”, high-energy, professional approach to provide claims service via internal channels such as phone/fax/email/mail from customers. And you'll recognize life events, understand member's needs and provide advice to deliver appropriate solutions to the member.
Once you become a Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent, on a typical day, you'll
· Investigate, evaluate, and adjust low to moderately complex claims presented by or against insureds to confirm coverage, and determine legal liability in compliance with all state regulatory requirements
· Adjust low to moderately complex Auto or Property claims
· Seek guidance from team members to resolve issues and identify appropriate issues for escalation
· Contributes to business goals, performance metrics, and effectively uses tools & technology.
Why You? What You Bring
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And your ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following Preferred Requirements:
- Aptitude to acquire and apply basic knowledge of Property & Casualty insurance claims and industry products, services, and processes to include P&C insurance policy contracts and coverages and the claim handling process and procedures.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum and… with education… more is better
- Computer literacy in a Windows operation environment
- Support workload surges and/or Catastrophe operations as needed to include working significant overtime during designated catastrophic events
We encourage you to apply or text 'TTEC' to 97211.
1. Click on the Apply Now button.
2. You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
3. Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: US-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City
Job: _Customer Care Representative
- Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Events
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Flexible Schedules
- Game Rooms
- Performance bonus
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Referral Program
- Work From Home
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts
- Vacation/paid time off
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid Holidays