We are seeking a skilled customer service representative to work in our warehouse. The successful candidate will work closely with customers and on-site KANE management to manage shipping and receiving as well as billing and invoicing
Schedule: 2nd Shift
Benefits 1st of the month after date of hire!
Safety of our associates has always been Kane's #1 priority. We are aggressively responding to COVID-19:
* Take temperatures with a no-touch thermometer at the start of the shift
* Increased cleaning routines and periodically deep clean
* Provide associates with appropriate PPE that now includes masks
* Maintain an ample supply of antibacterial lotion throughout the building
* Practice social distancing
* Expect our associates to maintain cleanliness, social distancing, and use PPE
* Daily communication (either email, phone or in-person) with upper management on site
* Processing billing and invoicing with tight turnaround times and attention to detail
* Manage shipping and receiving within our system in partnership with Distribution Center Manager and Supervisors
* Working with customers and internal management to resolve any issues with billing, invoicing, shipping and/or receiving
* Other duties as assigned.
* Medical, Dental, Vision after 60 days of employment (Options available)
* 401K with matching program
* STD, LTD
* Vacation and sick time
* Friendly and Open Door culture
Join the ranks of a highly rated, family and community oriented, stable and growing 3rd party logistics company! We are looking for bright, hardworking, and innovative individuals to join our team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits with an attractive 401(k) retirement package. Great working environment!
* 3 years verifiable customer service experience
* Manhattan and SAP Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Business or similar discipline preferred; High School Diploma, or GED; or equivalent combination of experience and education
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Outstanding computer and data entry skills as well as proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
* Ability to stand, walk, bend, extend, reach, and twist for long periods of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled