Apex Systems is looking for a Customer Service Representative
in Austin, Texas!
Customer Service Representative
6 month contract
- 2+ years of work experience in a technical support related role
- Outbound call experience is a requirement
- Avid technology user
- Excellent Communication Skills - Verbal and Written
- Highly personable and confident, great communicator and can demonstrate empathy
- You can communicate complex technical information in customer-friendly ways
- You can complete set tasks in a timely and effective manner
- Provide customer call backs to both satisfied and dissatisfied customers
- Provide a high quality post support experience with customer
- Engage customers in conversations that get at key insights about their Dropbox experience
- Gain a solid knowledge of the Dropbox product offerings
- Communicate complex technical information to technical and non-technical customer
- Delight every customer with each interaction
- Collecting feedback on support experience as well as potential areas for product/process improvement
- Collaboration with internal CX stakeholders
- Bachelor's preferred
If you believe you are a perfect candidate for this role, please complete the below questionnaire and submit:
1. A customer fills out a support survey stating “worst support ever, agent didn’t solve anything.” You review the case and see that the customer stopped responding after a solution was suggested by the support agent. List all questions you would want to ask the customer to understand their experience. Order them as you would ask them to the customer.
2. A customer has rated their support experience as a 3 on a 5 point scale. If you called them to discuss their experience, how would you open the call? What information would you try to get from them?
3. While on a survey call with a customer, they ask you for technical support on an issue they’re experiencing. How do you respond?
4. Can you tell me about a time when you turned an irate customer into a satisfied one? What steps did you take to get there?
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178