REEF Technology is the largest network of parking facilities in North America. We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
Parking facilities do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs. It is within this environment that we have reimagined the role of a parking facility.
Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location is an urban ecosystem offering a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block.
Impark is currently looking for 1 Full-time and 1 Part-time Customer Service Representative to work at our location at BWI Airport
Compensation: $13.50 Per Hour
Shifts: #1 8am-4pm Mon-Fri.
#2 3:30pm-11:30pm Mon., Fri., Sun.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for our customers related to the timeliness of bus service.
- Ensures that service is moving to and from the assigned location as required per the service model.
- Creates reports and compiles all necessary documentation both current and historical relating to daily bus operations.
- Assists customers with requests for information related to the shuttle operations, airlines, other ground transportation.
- Responds to the changes and demands of the customer volume to create solutions that support the service model required.
- Must have at least two (2) years' experience in a recent and relevant customer service position.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a transportation environment; specifically as it relates to passenger movement in a public or private operation.
- The qualified candidate must be able to work independently and proactively and will have strong written and verbal skills.
- The preferred candidate will be able to demonstrate patience when handling a variety of customer matters.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time outside in all weather.
TOOLS, EQUIPMENT AND VEHICLES USED: Computer, printer, two-way radio, telephone, cell-phone, digital camera, measuring wheel, fax, automobile, Bus, Van, Car, lap top computer, Electronic Tablet
UNIQUE WORKING CONDITIONS: Work primarily conducted outside at a kiosk.
Candidate shall possess working knowledge of the transportation requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (as amended) and other related legislation and regulations.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Ninety-five percent (95%) of the work performed in the capacity of this position may be outdoors. Lifting is required and never any more than twenty-five (25) pounds. The remaining five percent (5%) level of work may be performed off-site but never in unsafe or hazardous surroundings. The office is environmentally friendly and neither smoking nor artificial scents are permitted in the work environment .
WORK SCHEDULE: Position is full-time; work schedule may include nights, early mornings, graveyard, weekends, and holidays. Must be flexible and able to work non-traditional business days and hours
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request .
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check.