Come join MDVIP, based in Boca Raton, FL as a Customer Service Representative. MDVIP has been recognized as a Great Place to Work for the third consecutive year. We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to support our growing Patient Contact Center team! This role responds professionally to inbound service requests from existing MDVIP members and affiliated physicians. Must be able to provide accurate information and timely follow-through to requests requiring extensive research and response. Representative is responsible for assisting MDVIP members, MDVIP Affiliated Physicians, Office and Field Staff with membership inquiries.
The successful candidate is able to work in a fast-paced, structured environment, with established standards, guidelines and procedures. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to maintain composure and patience while speaking with members. Has the ability to quickly develop sound knowledge of operational procedures and deliver quality work on a consistent basis. This role requires the ability to work 40 hours, with potential for overtime as needed. Flexibility to work varied schedules during initial training is required. Shift schedules will be communicated during the interview process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Performs a variety of administrative tasks, including departmental logs, spreadsheets and reports.
• Processes new member applications, invoices, receipts, cancellations and reinstatements.
• Accurately documents all phone call and processing actions in member files.
• Researches and resolves member issues and account adjustments.
• Performs various scanning tasks, as directed
• Services MDVIP member/doctors through responding to inquiries, problems and concerns through telephone, e-mail and written correspondence.
• Assists other areas within the contact center to manage call volumes and complete calling campaigns.
• Provides information to Members and Doctor’s offices with FSA reimbursement inquiries
• Assists members/ physicians with MDVIP general website support.
• Demonstrates a professional and positive demeanor in responding to all telephone and written inquiries.
• Achieves satisfactory or above quality monitoring scores and productivity measures, as determined by call center management.
• Exhibits understanding of MDVIP policies and procedures and conveys accurate information with internal and external contacts.
• Demonstrates organizational values and adheres to departmental policies and expectations, including dependability and adherence to work schedule.
• Performs general research and problem resolution in accounting system and other databases.
• Research missing member payments
• Creates a response to Member Satisfaction Survey related to member’s concerns and inquiries. •
This job profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must possess strong communication skills, articulate and concise. Speaks clearly using appropriate grammar and word choice.
• Displays professional telephone etiquette. No specific foreign languages required but may be considered a plus.
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Outlook, Excel, and Word. Prior experience with various call center solutions a plus. Able to learn new software easily.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; and at least one year’s prior customer services experience. Equivalent combination of education and prior experience where two years’ experience equals one-year schooling may be used for Education requirement.