Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all customers and serve as a key contributor to the company by supporting plant operations and local sales team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Ensures accurate, on time delivery of all plant orders.
* Communicates directly with the customer throughout the life of the order to provide updates on delivery timing.
* Tracks all issues, errors and returns and ensure all issues, errors, and returns are completely closed or resolved.
* Provides recommendations for policy and process initiatives which can improve the Quality Service Experience, and also improve the plant/SSB efficiency and effectiveness at delivering the Quality Service Experience.
* Work with Customer Service Supervisor to develop and deliver skills that enable effective communication and partnership between plant Operations, Dealers, plant Sales, and SSB Sales.
* Engage dealers in SSB initiatives for improved Customer Support and efficient Order Entry
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE/ WORK ENVIRONMENT
* Minimum 2 years' experience within a customer service position, preferably within an order entry or order fulfillment role in the telecommunications, call center and/or manufacturing industry
* The successful candidate for this role will conduct themselves professionally in all situations and will excel at communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing, with internal and external colleagues and customers.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities associated with the job. Other job-related duties may be assigned.
An affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer * Drug-Free Working Environment
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled