Are you looking for a career in Customer Service without the hassle of cold calling and the high-pressure sales pitch? Have you been told you are a people person?
As a Customer Service Representative, you only receive inbound calls from customers who have questions - and you will have answers. You’ll receive extensive training and use your expertise to suggest the best products and services for them.
This customer service position is your gateway to a great career at a Fortune 500 company. Apply today to find out more!
What you can expect:
- Great earning potential, benefits, and advancement opportunities
- Inbound call center environment - a fun and cooperative team atmosphere
- Continuous coaching and ongoing training to ensure your success as a Customer Service Representative
- Extensive paid training
- Career growth & development
- Full-time, fixed and flexible schedules
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Motivation to continually learn and develop skills to meet Customer Service Representative’s goals
- Strong computer/navigational skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve effectively with strong organizational, communication and time management skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ experience in a customer service setting (call center, retail sales, hospitality, banking, auto sales, etc.)
- Reliable and stable work history (6 months or more with each position)
- 1 weekend day for most schedules (which means eligibility for a shift differential!)
- Enjoy working alongside your co-workers to improve overall team performance
- Starting Pay: $16.75-18.75/hour based on experience and a shift differential that applies for any hours worked past 7:00 p.m. and on weekends
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan that offers Medical, Dental Coverage, Life Insurance Policy, Paid Holidays & Paid Vacation!
- Casual dress (yes, you can wear jeans to work!)
Want to leverage your talents and skills and start your career today with a Fortune 500 company as a Customer Service Representative? Find out more details – Apply today!