Are you seeking an opportunity to start a career at a dynamic financial corporation? Do you enjoy working with people in a fast-paced environment? If so, apply here, it's QUICK & SIMPLE! NO financial experience necessary, we provide On-The-Job Training!
SMC is searching for a highly motivated, friendly talent to join our team!
SUMMARY: The Customer Service Representative provides assistance to customers in making loans, making payments and collecting past due accounts.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Processes credit loan applications, loan refinances and other loan documents.
- Works with past due customer accounts via telephone.
- Services accounts, including the processing of payments.
- Balances the cash drawer daily and maintains correct amounts and denominations of money.
- Transports money and deposits to and from the bank.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- English fluency is required. In some locations, additional fluency in Spanish is desired.
- Prior experience in customer service, collections, finance, or banking fields is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to provide excellent customer services and build relationships.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Must pass drug and background screens.
- Required to have and maintain a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
- In GA & SC, employees must be granted a State insurance sales license AND receive appointment by the insurance carrier authorizing the employee to sell their product.
SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS: This position is full-time, approximately 40 hrs/week that may include some evenings and Saturdays. Periodic overtime may be required. Regular, timely, and predictable adherence to assigned work schedule is an essential function of the job.
- Uncapped Bonus Opportunities!!!
- SMC benefits equate to $5,900 on average for each employee
- Leads Financial Industry in offering low-cost BCBS health care premiums
- Vacation, Holiday, Personal & Sick Pay
- Defined Career-Path with frequent advancement opportunities!!!
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Founded in 1986, Southern Management Corporation (SMC) is a leading small loan consumer finance company and is among the largest companies offering such services in the U.S.
SMC operates under 3 different brand names:
- Covington Credit
- Quick Credit
- Southern Finance
For more information about Southern Management Corporation, please visit us at our website: www.mymoneytogo.com.