Customer Service Representative ( CSR ) / Customer Support Representative / Customer Service Rep
We are in search of a dynamic customer service professional looking for an opportunity with a growing company. The Customer Support Representative will be expected to develop a professional and responsive working relationship with our external and internal customers and effectively manage the internal processes to provide consistent quality service and internal support. In this role you be responsible for:
- Developing strong internal relationships with our sales staff and operations support team to enhance our firm's ability to effectively grow and develop business relationships with external clients.
- Providing research support to the sales team including job market research, candidate sourcing research, and other research-based activities with the objective of providing strong customer service support to internal customers.
- Handling telephone communication activities related to the research and customer support provided to the sales team, which includes both making calls to external customers and fielding inbound calls from external customers, providing a high-level of support to both the external customer and internal sales team.
- A wide variety of customer service related duties related to operations and sales support as assigned including but not limited to generating marketing materials and working with social media websites.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible schedule and NO nights or weekends!
- Opportunities for growth and to learn from some of the best in the business.
- Excellent benefits including 401(k) with an excellent company match and 100% vested plan including profit sharing
- Paid vacation, numerous paid holidays and sick time
- Everyone gets their birthday as a free vacation day!
- Flexible work schedule
- Office closes an hour early on Fridays!
- Base compensation plus unlimited bonuses
- Special performance incentives including the opportunity to earn extra pay, and bonuses
- Team Events: Bowling, Paintball, Golf and more!
- Awesome break room with couches, cable TV and Netflix, shuffleboard and a full kitchen
- Casual dress every day of the week! Jeans, shorts and flip flops are all acceptable attire!!
- Ability to maintain work/life balance without sacrificing earnings
Find out how you can become a part of one of the best MRINetwork offices in the world. Apply today!! High school graduates, current college students or recent graduates, retail service professionals and anybody with a customer service attitude is encouraged to apply.