As a Premium User Support Specialist, you will be helping our largest users! We support a major online payment processor that helps fuel online business. You will be supporting users with a variety of items when it comes to managing the payments area of their business. This could include helping them issue refunds, track a payment, integrate their platform, and so much more! Premium User Support is a newly created team, with the opportunity to make a real impact on the future of the organization.
Your focus will be to identify the root cause of priority user questions, present your answers in a clear and personalized manner, and proactively include value add suggestions where relevant. This will combine deep product expertise with a commitment to helping our strategic partner organizations succeed across a range of industries.
● Interact with users via email, phone, and chat.
● Represent our partner at the initial point of contact with important and strategic users.
● Analyze and evaluate users’ specific account setups and previous interactions to recommend solutions to their questions that would best fit their needs.
● Meet and exceed personal targets in a fun and challenging team environment.
● Escalate complex user issues to internal teams and provide context to the reason for the escalation.
● Be able to deliver conclusions from data given to you (EX: suggesting training needs based on previous ticket volume).
Attributes and experience:
● Previous customer facing experience is critical (eg. B2B, B2C, contact center).
● Fluent in both written and spoken English. Fluency in a European language is a plus (but not necessary).
● Excellent listening and communication skills, written and verbal.
● Highly empathetic and thoughtful, with the ability to understand customers’ business challenges and tailor a solution adapted to their needs.
● Enjoy talking about technical concepts, and comfortable explaining how our product works to a range of audiences.
● Are able and willing to work on a rotational shift pattern, which will include weekends.
Operational hours: 9am to 1am, 7 days a week
● Experience working with KPI’s and targets
● Proven record of accountability, owning tasks from start to finish
● Highly motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment.