The function of the Customer Service Representative is to ensure our customers receive their orders complete and on time. This will be accomplished through accurate inventories and coordination with production planning and transportation. Will process orders for merchandise received by mail, telephone, fax, E-mail, personally from customer or from internal Sales person.
Wonderful Citrus is America's largest integrated grower, shipper and packer of fresh citrus, including clementine/mandarin, navel and Valencia oranges; lemons; limes; grapefruits; and other citrus varieties. Wonderful Citrus owns, cultivates and harvests more than 58,000 acres of fresh citrus and ships around the world each year to ensure a year-round supply. Our citrus can be found in all channels of distribution, with our consumer brands most visible in the produce department of grocery stores across America under the flagship consumer brands of Wonderful Halos mandarins and Wonderful Sweet Scarletts Texas Red grapefruit.
Here's what you'll do:
* Edits orders received for price and nomenclature.
* Informs Sales and/or customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer. 3. Advise Sales and/or customer if the order is close to the current dollar discount and inquire if they would like to take advantage of the discount by adding on to the order.
* Enters data into computer, to determine total cost for customer.
* Prints shipment documents and forwards to the Customer Service Manager for review.
* Records or files copy of orders received.
* Follows up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
* Computes price, discount, sales representative's commission, and shipping charges as required.
* Prepares invoices and shipping documents such as export papers, commercial invoices.
* Checks shipping orders to ensure they are accurate with regards to quantity shipped, this is done by comparing shipping documents with computer-generated reports.
* Specifies if special labeling is required for shipment and in some instances supplies to the shipping department.
* Receives and checks customer complaints.
* Confers with production, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
* Compiles statistics and prepares various reports for management.
* Answers questions from customers or individuals on how a product operates or directs them to the person that is able to assist them.
* Makes sure that quotes are processed through the quoting process in a timely manner.
* Types quotes and maintains files for all quotes that are processed.
* Maintains customer name and address database.
* Responsible for sending new pricing, with the correct multiplier, to all customers.
* Create no charge shippers for customer replacements.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
* Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing or equivalent course of study
* 1 year of office experience
* Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills are a must
Here's what we'll bring to the table:
* On-site gym -- free to employee and spouse
* Subsidized on-site restaurants -- Two high quality, low-cost, fast-casual dining restaurants, and one grab-n-go station; discounted family-style grab-n-go meals also available
* Wonderful Wellness Clinic -- Free on-site resource for physicals, check-ups, immunizations, health screenings, pediatrics (for children 5 years of age and older), basic mental health and/or social services, and physical therapy; most prescriptions are provided on-site and completely free
* Wonderful Giving -- a one-of-kind program that donates company money to charities close to our employees' hearts
* Employee college tuition reimbursement
Wonderful Citrus is part of The Wonderful Company, a successful, fast-growing privately held $4 billion company with 9,000 employees worldwide. We've made Wonderful Pistachios one of America's top-selling salty snacks. We've turned pomegranates and POM Wonderful into a worldwide phenomenon. Wonderful Halos is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America. FIJI Water is the No. 1 premium bottled water in America. JUSTIN Wine produces California's top-selling, high-end Cabernet Sauvignon. And Teleflora is the world's largest flower delivery service.
The Wonderful Company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $120 million invested in environmental technologies and sustainability research, $45 million in charitable giving and education initiatives every year, $30 million toward the construction of a new charter school campus in California's Central Valley, and innovative health and wellness programs, including two new, free primary care clinics for employees and their dependents.
The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled