Are you an experienced Customer Service Representative - Dispatcher looking for a reputable, stable company with supportive management who will value what you bring to the organization? Come work for the premier heating and cooling specialists in the Salt Lake City and surrounding areas! Due to growth, Just Right Air is immediately seeking exceptional Customer Service Representative - Dispatcher to deliver the most efficient, highest quality experiences in customer service. This position is ideal for someone who is immediately seeking long-term employment. If you enjoy challenging work and great pay and benefits, then we would love to get to know you!
About Just Right Air
Just Right Air is a customer-focused heating and air-conditioning company that was formally started in 2004. But our founder, Dan Dearden, started in the business in 1977.
Our mission: "To connect people to the honest, qualified & reputable heating and air conditioning service they deserve. We provide a customer experience that goes beyond the ordinary and the expected."
Our core values: Service, Honesty, Integrity, Family, Teamwork, Work Hard/Have Fun, Strive for Excellence, Excellence
With locations in Bountiful, Salt Lake City, and Sandy, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Salt Lake County, south Davis County, and Park City areas.
A Day in the Life of a Customer Service Representative Dispatcher
The Customer Service Representative Dispatcher serves as the front-line liaison between customers and prospective customers and the company. He or she answers incoming telephone calls from customers and prospective customers, assesses their needs and works with dispatch and sales to schedule the appropriate appointments. Primary duties of the Customer Service Representative Dispatcher include but are not limited to the following specific tasks and responsibilities:
- Answer incoming telephone calls from customers and prospects
- Schedule service and sales appointments with customers and prospects
- Works web leads from the company website and third-party lead providers (such as Home Advisor and Porch)
- Builds our maintenance customer base by making outbound calls to customers to schedule maintenance service, making outbound calls to customers to offer Customer Rewards Program (CRP), making outbound calls to CRP customer to schedule their annual maintenance, and works with the marketing manager to create direct mail and email campaigns to market maintenance and CRP
- Correspondence with customers and prospects as needed to increase customer satisfaction
- Manage customer satisfaction survey program
- Backs up the Service Team Leader when he/she is on vacation or medical leave
- Backs up the Sales and Installation Coordinator when he/she is on vacation or medical leave
- Cross train other members of the team on job responsibilities
- Other duties as needed to further the company's mission to provide customer experience that goes beyond the ordinary and expected
What you Need to be Qualified for the Customer Service Representative Dispatcher Position
In order to be qualified for the Customer Service Representative Dispatcher position, 2 years of office experience is preferred. Some college with a two-year degree or higher preferred. General understanding of the residential HVAC industry a plus. Experience working with the public and Business to Consumer sales preferred. Required skills: exceptional organizational skills, excellent customer relations skills, comfortable working in periodic stressful conditions, keyboard speed of 60 wpm, and proficient with MS Word and Excel. Soft skills: excellent people skills, teamwork, willingness to learn, ability to prioritize and coordinate tasks and assignments, friendly, confident adaptability, team leadership roles, meet deadlines, creative problem solver. This is not required however, the ideal candidate will also be bilingual (English and Spanish), and have some experience in project management.
Benefits for the Customer Service Representative Dispatcher
As part of our company, we believe in all our employees and offer the opportunity for advancement. We are happy to offer our Customer Service Representative between $12-$20 per hour DOE, paid training, excellent health benefits, paid vacation and personal leave.
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you meet the qualifications and have the desire to work with the best in the business, please fill out our 3-minute mobile friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
Background and Drug Screening will be done before an offer is made.