A vibrant company culture founded on the pillars of family, gratitude, and service. A portfolio of international brands dedicated to innovation in the personal beauty industry. A diverse team of talented professionals, united in their vision of achievement and growth. Welcome to Alcora.
Built upon the foundation of four brands united in purpose—L’EUDINE Global, MONAT, Project Beauty and B&R Products, Inc.—Alcora is perfectly positioned to lead the beauty and wellness industries in Latin America, North America, and beyond for decades to come. With its headquarters and manufacturing facilities located in the spectacular city of Miami, Alcora boasts an energetic, exciting corporate culture and a family of passionate professionals who thrive on the pursuit of excellence.
Some of the employee benefits we offer in Alcora are:
*100% paid medical, vision, and dental coverage for employees
*Paid time Off
*Free Gym Membership
The Customer Service Representative performs an essential sales support function by interacting with the company’s Market Partners (Independent Distributors), VIP Customers (enrollees in the preferred customer program), and Retail Customers via inbound and outbound telephone contact, e-mail, and/or live online chat sessions. The Service Partner is on the front line of the customer experience and performs a critical role in the retention and training of every Market Partner and Customer by solving problems, answering questions, and acting as an information source for all.
- Answer inbound phone calls, make outbound calls, respond to e-mail, and manage chat sessions as assigned in accordance with established service level objectives.
- Handle a complete range of inquiries with an exceptional quality of interaction, clarifying root causes of problems, researching answers, providing solutions, and exploring alternatives.
- Provide product, program, compensation plan, and business information as necessary.
- Assist with order processing, enrollments, and setting up new customers; issue RMAs if needed.
- Provide basic technical support for the back office systems; escalate advanced issues to the IT Support staff.
- Identify, report, and follow-up on website issues to ensure corrective action is taken.
- Facilitate the connection of Market Partners to each other outside of the organization to enable productive collaboration.
- Provide daily updates to department management regarding the overall nature of inbound calls and e-mail and any trends or concerns detected.
- Alert the Compliance Coordinator to any potential issues that may have been uncovered as a result of routine customer service contacts.
- Escalate unresolved problems when necessary.
- Document all contact information according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Represent the MONAT brand, maintaining a professional, competent, and positive demeanor at all times.
EDUCATION (OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE):
- High School Diploma required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
MS Office (Word, Excel). Ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills. Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers.
- Excellent telephone personality and style; exceptional understanding of customer service principles and practices.
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills--Conveys written information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents. Conveys information orally, in such a way that the recipient(s) comprehends the message.
- Listening—listens for clear comprehension and understanding of the customer’s needs. Shows empathy and matches the customers pace. Can remain calm under strenuous situations and maintain composure.
- Problem solving—Generates effective solutions to problems, considering unique aspects of situations, negotiating compromises, suggesting alternative solutions, and balancing business needs with individual needs.
- Organization and Administration—Uses system and tools to complete each transaction completely and with maximum efficiency in compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Team Player--Demonstrated ability to work with others in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to work in a fast pace continuously changing working environment.
- Basic logic and mathematical efficiencies required.
Must be available to work all lines of business such as phone/chat/e-mail as needed.