We are looking for an customer service specialist / sales person. We want a smart person who can represent our company and our products professionally and enthusiastically. Some sales / customer service experience is preferred. The job involves taking orders and answering question for our in-store and internet customers. Additionally some administrative tasks related to shipping.
- Assist phone and walk-in customers with questions about products and services.
- Engage customers to learn their needs and to assess what additional products and services we can offer.
- Demonstrate our products to customers both in groups and one on one.
- Representing the company in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Take orders and make invoices using POS software.
- Retrieve data from our POS software and other platforms and prepare some shipping documents..
- Various other projects as needed.
-Applicants must be able to show up on time every day and work the full shift.
-Applicants must be able to work at least every other Saturday.
- Applicants must possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Applicants must speak English clearly over the phone and in person.
- This job will require that you submit daily reports and take daily assignments. The reports will be used to track the progress of these assignments and must be thorough, timely, and accurate. Therefore a working knowledge of Windows based computer software is required.
- This is not an office position. Applicants must be prepared to work in a warehouse environment. (Noisy, hot / cold due to outside temperature, significant standing / walking etc.)
- Applicant must possess excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Applicants must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time (up to 8 hours a day).
- Applicants must have reliable transportation.
- Applicants might be required to lift up to 40lbs regularly.
- Due to the flammable nature of some of the products in our warehouse smoking is not permitted in the warehouse.
- Applicants might be asked to transport or use potentially dangerous chemicals as part of this job. In this situation, applicants will be required to take all necessary precautions, and use all proscribed safety equipment.
- This is an alcohol and drug free environment.
- Applicants must have valid driver license
Additional characteristics / skills we are interested in hearing about:
- Applicants who are bi-lingual in Spanish or Korean.
- Applicants with steady work history.
- Applicants who have worked as cleaners, janitors, or handymen.
- Applicants who have experience handling shipping functions.
- You will be working 9:00am ~ 5:30pm (30 Min lunch break) Monday through Friday, as well as every other Saturday. This is a 40+ hour per week position. Paychecks are issued Bi-weekly (Offset one week).
- This job provides 6 paid holidays a year (after 3 months) Christmas, New Years, July 4, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving
- This is an exciting, responsible long term position with a growing successful company.
Please read requirements carefully and apply!
1. You may be required to take a Drug test.
2. Punctuality and attendance are extremely important. If we chose to hire you we do so under the expectation that you will be at work every day on time.
3. You must live within twenty (20) miles of our Doraville location.
4. Please be aware that this position is for a multitasking job. While the primary focus of this job is customer service / sales, we may ask you to preform many other job functions as needed. (Delivery, customer service, inventory, stocking, receiving, packing, general odd jobs, etc. . .)