Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Everett, Washington
Customer Service Representative reports to the Spares Manager, the Customer Service Representative will receive and process complex customer orders, inquiries and/or complaints covering items or products ordered. Maintain an ongoing relationship with selected customers and sales staff. This job requires analysis, judgment, and sensitivity to customer needs.
- Customer Service Representative assist with Return Material Authorizations.
- Record and process orders and/or inquiries received by mail, telephone, and/or through personal customer contact.
- Provide pricing, availability, and schedule information within established guidelines.
- Suggest additional and/or alternative products or services to meet customer needs.
- Check and approve credit within established limitations, confirm orders, and work with finance to reconcile invoices.
- Research and obtain resolution for customer inquiries, problem reports, warranty claims, and any additional customer support assignments.
- Serve as a communication link between customers and sales staff to assure responsiveness.
- Track order activities, alerts the team of any potential delivery problems, and expedite selected orders.
- Maintain Business Management System processes, departmental reporting, and warranty database.
- Interact with sales staff on a regular, defined basis; communicates with Supply Chain and Material Management as needed.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university, or an equivalent
- combination of formal education, on-the-job training, and/or work experience
- A minimum of two years related experience.
- Proficiency with JD Edwards, Teamcenter, and Microsoft Office.