Job ID: 147061
Coral Industries a CRH company, is a leading manufacturer of quality architectural and shower enclosure products in North America.
The purpose of this position is to interact with customers to provide them with information regarding Coral’s shower door products. In addition, to process orders and assist customers in working to help resolve any concerns or complaints.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquire knowledge of Coral’s framed and semi-frameless shower door products through training
- Interact with customers to provide information as needed about such products, by phone or email
- Process orders collected through emails, faxes, or phone calls
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow-up to ensure resolution
- Office hours are an 8-hour shift of 8am – 5pm with a 1-hour lunch break
- Proven customer support experience
- Demonstrates independence, solid judgment, flexibility and problem-solving in everyday duties
- Completes work in an accurate and thorough manner
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a pleasant, patient, friendly and can do attitude
- Basic computer knowledge including Office, Word, and general email programs
- Ability to efficiently use a calculator and understand units of measure including fractions and decimals
- Ability to read, interpret and enter product orders in a thoughtful, detailed and timely manner
- Ability to work well with others in an organized, multi-tasking office environment
- Regular and punctual attendance is required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Coral Industries, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.