Customer Service Representative
While other companies just build places to live, at HHHunt we build a better way of life.
Founded by Harry H. Hunt III in 1966, HHHunt is a recognized leader in real estate development throughout Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland and South Carolina. It's the people of HHHunt who set us apart and make a positive impact every day. Working for HHHunt means being part of a community and striving to provide the best in all that we do, speaking boldly about new ideas for innovation, and inspiring creativity in the ways we work together. It is HHHunt’s mission to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction. We are looking for a genuine, motivated, and driven Customer Service Representative to join our team.
WHO YOU ARE
- Analytical and Creative. You like thinking outside the box to create solutions to new challenges.
- A Strong Communicator. You have clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Organized and Confident. You are flexible, composed, and able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Focused and Committed. You have a sense of urgency, are detail oriented and possess the ability to collaborate with co-workers and trade partners.
- Motivated. You go the extra mile to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- A Driven and Solution-Oriented Team Player. You are united with teammates and follow through on commitments.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage and coordinate completion of work order lists for residential construction and warranty projects from initiation to completion in a timely manner, ensuring an expeditious completion and customer satisfaction.
- Team with trade partners to complete work order lists – to include and not limited to, hands on repairs such as drywall repair, paint touch up, caulking of various surfaces, minor trim work, adjustment of doors, appliances, windows, etc., to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Perform follow-up inspections to ensure 100% accurate completion of work order lists.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship between trade partners, resolving conflicts to satisfactory solutions.
- Document and communicate daily activities to advise appropriate leaders and recommend a course of action.
- Actively support and adhere to the mission, vision, values, and policies of HHHunt Homes.
- Background and knowledge of construction processes and general repair, including water intrusion. (Mold certification and mold remediation knowledge is a plus)
- Possess knowledge and background experience in home repair and/or remodeling.
- Ability to skillfully use general home repair tools – Saw, knife, drill, ladder, screw driver, painting, caulking, grouting, etc.…
- Ability to handle a wide range of tasks and multiple priorities at the same time.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and good follow-up skills.
- Flexible and results oriented. Ability to manage change.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Approximately two (2) to three (3) years related experience, or any appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Exposure to computers a plus to include Microsoft Office.
- Possess problem solving and communication skills; team player.
HHHunt offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great growth potential and an excellent work environment. HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.