Cole & Ashcroft, LP is a leading supplier of consumer packaged retail products based in northwest Houston near Jersey Village. Our brands, such as Basket Accents® and Frillz™, are available at major retailers throughout the US. We offer a competitive salary and provide a benefits package which includes; medical, prescription drug, and dental plans, retirement plan with company match, and holiday and paid time off plans.
You will have the opportunity to work with a team of dedicated professionals and be part of a growing company. This position will report directly to the Manager of Operations.
Qualified Applicant will:
- Have a minimum of 2 to 5 years experience in customer service or customer support.
- Have been responsible for a variety of administrative and customer service functions in a business to business environment.
- Be able to professionally interact with customers over the phone and through email to process orders and communicate pricing, delivery and product information.
- Have the ability to effectively answer and resolve customer issues and concerns and act as a liaison between customer and various departments of the company.
- Be able to work as a productive team member by actively contributing and following instructions.
- Possess the strong initiative to work independently and be a self starter.
- Manage assigned tasks and projects through to their completion with attention to detail, while managing multiple competing demands.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with an understanding of proper phone and email etiquette.
- Assist with administration duties as needed, including filing and answering a multi-line phone system.
- Possess the experience and skills required to operate at a proficient level in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Have experience with Exact Macola or similar integrated accounting system (Great Plains, etc) and working knowledge of Electronic Data Interchage (EDI) transactions.