The CSR is responsible for assisting customers to place orders over the phone and resolving issues related to understanding order status, cancelling an order, obtaining a refund or store credit, opting out of marketing e-mails, and
general inquiries regarding zulily. This is accomplished by responding to phone calls and e-mails in a timely manner that addresses the core issue of the customer inquiry. The majority of inquiries should be resolved in the first response.
- Answer and processing incoming calls, e-mails and correspondence in a professional and timely manner.
- Address customer needs and requests with a positive and can-do attitude.
- Handle complex customer complaints and questions regarding product quality, delivery, billing, and refund policies.
- Use judgment to find creative solutions to resolve customer issues that fall outside the normal guidelines.
- Ability to accept increased decision making authority in creating solutions for customers.
- Work autonomously to resolve the majority of customer issues without management intervention.
- Meet Key Performance Indicator expectations (average speed of answer, handle time, first contact resolution).
- Expected to maintain targeted Q/A scores to stay in good standing.
- Work with all call center staff in a professional & collaborative manner.
- Perform other duties/projects assigned from time to time.
- Worked inside an e-commerce call center or in a retail environment and likes being on the front line servicing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Proven ability to maintain high quality calls.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer issue resolution across all contact channels (e-mail and phone).
- Ability to close customer issues quickly and expediently.
- Ability to establish a rapport with customers to facilitate the likelihood of retention.
- Superior active listening skills; asking clarifying questions to be sure the correct message is understood.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy – natural self-starter.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – exceptionally friendly and conversational.
- Proficiency with multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time effectively.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time using a computer to enter and process customer information.
- Ability to answer large volumes of incoming e-mails and phone calls working reliably and autonomously.