When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you.
You will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives. On the job or participating in one of the many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be a vital contributor to a team dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives. They know all about our products, and use that knowledge to work enthusiastically and compassionately with customers' day-in and day-out while playing an important part in the success of the agency, agents, the company and most importantly our members.
We can offer you:
- A leading Indiana based insurance company
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
- Paid Vacation/Sick Leave
- 401K w/ Match
- Full Time with a Monday - Friday schedule
Do you have:
- Experience working in an office setting or delivering customer service?
- Experience with PC software applications Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.?
- Solid knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical skills?
- The ability and desire to obtain and maintain required insurance licenses?
- A valid driver's license?
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
Customer Service Representative (General)