A Letter from the Owner of Rocky Mountain Air Solutions
Dear Professional Job Seeker:
As the CEO of Rocky Mountain Air Solutions (RMA), I invite you to consider my company as your next career opportunity. The industrial gas supply industry is a fascinating place that offers significant opportunity for growth minded individuals. Long considered the “invisible industry,” we are the force that powers the development of our world through everything from building to medicine, from technology and manufacturing to food preservation. In our Customer Service Representative role, you will represent the best of what we are and what we can do by providing a level of flawless service rarely found in our industry, but needed so very much. Sounds like a big job? That’s because it is.
We are a demanding company that will challenge you both mentally and physically. We do not sit all day, nor are we a call center. We believe in constant improvements - we work hard to improve the businesses of our customers and ourselves. We look to recruit ambitious and talented individuals who are looking for a chance to be part of the engine that builds the everyday world around us.
Thomas Edison once said:
"Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. Accordingly, a ’genius’ is often merely a talented person who has done all of his or her homework.”
We love this quote! For us, hard work begins with paying utmost to what matters to the customer and applying a huge amount of dedication to their needs. Does customer service look like a buddy relationship? Hell no. It looks like competence. We complete the order. We deliver on time. We track cylinders to make customer lives easier. We are competent. We are accountable. We are friendly and easy to work with. We are, as Jim Collins says, “productively neurotic, self-motivated and self-disciplined”. We are industrial…not pretty, but rather clever. We don’t focus on the façade of greatness, we work toward greatness.
Are you prepared? We aim to provide the best customer experience in our industry. We want to leave our customers in awe of how we answer the phone, fill the order, deliver it on time, process the invoice and meet every need they have for service. Simple, right? These little tasks are the cornerstones of flawless dependability and are rarely done well or consistently. We are here to change that.
So what to think? We sell gases used in everyone’s life almost every day. You, most likely, used one of the products we sell today when you brushed your teeth! This product line is how we stand the test of time, practicing business for the last 90 years. When your mom goes to the hospital it might be our oxygen that meets her in the emergency room. We provide the magic gas that makes your kid giggle at the dentist, instead of cry. It means when you pop a cork at your wedding there is indeed, a “pop”.
You can expect the company to always worry about the customer first. This means that we will spend a significant amount of time training you to a high level of competence. We are a great opportunity for those who can see what, to us, is so very obvious. If we sound right for you, then I invite you to apply with us. We will ask you a lot of questions about you. We want to get to know you just as much as we want you to get to know us. Our recruiting team will dive into who you are, what you’ve done and why. We don’t beat around the bush and ask that you don’t either. Our process is careful, deliberate and challenging but I can assure you that at the end of it all you will know exactly who we are and what to expect from us and vice versa.
Kathy Lofgren - CEO, Rocky Mountain Air Solutions
- Uphold the flawless dependability promise by working to ensure that customer needs are anticipated, met, and followed up on
- Further the company’s mission by establishing contract agreements with new customers and renewing existing contracts with existing customers
- Drive the company’s future by contributing new ideas to address customer needs, explore new markets, and address company concerns about existing markets
- Align work with company vision to further communicate why we do what we do to everyone who interacts with the company – potential customers, existing customers, vendors, coworkers
- Work closely with many different industries, expanding the success of other businesses through easy access to gases and equipment
- This is your company – do what you need to do to be proud of the work you contribute on a daily basis. This should include speaking up with questions when there is confusion or disagreement about a decision, finding the little things to make the company better at what it does today, etc.
- Bachelor's degree, required
- Successful pass of MVR check
- Driver’s License
- Experience with ERP software, helpful, but not required
- Ability to pay close attention to detail in paperwork
- Physical movement of products including atmospheric gas cylinders and boxes of 60 pound wire
- The ability to work in an industrial environment
We require a full resume that includes your education. Please send your full resume or we will not look at it. Cover letters are very much appreciated, so please write one. Walk-in candidates and phone calls will eliminate you from candidacy, so please submit your application via this posting.
- 7-8 paid holidays
- Paid vacations based on company vacation policy
- Health and Dental benefits
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Vehicle Allowance