Gentle Dental is searching for a full-time Customer Service Representative to work out of Irvine practice!
At Gentle Dental, our Treatment Coordinators manage patients’ full cycle from clinical diagnosis to treatment acceptance. You will successfully communicate financial planning and available options based on the proposed treatment. From the first appointment to the last, our Treatment Coordinators lead patients to a happy and healthy smile!
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k saving plans for our full-time employees
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
- 1+ years of front office experience (medical environment is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate a must (QSI experience is a plus)
- Great customer service skills
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life insurance
- Continuing Education
- Paid Holidays
This is a full-time opportunity, 40 hours a week
GD Irvine, 4950 Barranca Parkway, Suite 105 Irvine, CA 92604
For additional opportunities visit www.gentledentalcareers.com