Positively interact with customers, prospects and employees. CSR’s answer questions, research problems, resolve issues, provide pricing (non-termite), schedule service(s) and provide closure for customers. Customer Service Representatives provide positive customer experiences that significantly affect the customer’s likelihood to continue to use and buy additional service from HomeTeam Pest Defense. They provide information to prospects and initiate new service. The Customer Service Representative regularly communicates with internal and external customers of HomeTeam Pest Defense. The CSR II is a team coordinator with assigned technicians; handles customer cancellations; Assist with routing and logistical scheduling for technicians; assists with training of CSR I positions; reviews batch postings in Route Point to ensure accuracy of work completed and posted and prepares bank deposits and ensures payments are appropriately recorded on customer accounts as directed by the Office Manager.
Interacts with customers/prospects:
- Schedule various pest and builder related services using the Route Point software.
- Resolve customer problems:
- Invoice and billing questions.
- Ineffective service(s) and reschedule of pest treatment(s).
- Conduct telephone conversations with customers about issues surrounding their service in a professional manner.
- Enter service related notes in Route Point software.
- Conduct follow-up telephone calls with customers for re-treats, initial services, and current customers as directed by the Office Manager.
- Possess intermediate knowledge of pest and termite related issues to more effectively communicate with customers
- Acts as a team coordinator with assigned technicians to ensure internal communication is consistent and effective.
- Maintain customer files on computer and in filing system.
- Validate technician paperwork for completeness and accuracy. Ensures branch operating processes are being followed.
- File Technician paperwork in customer files.
- Update notes in Route Point with technician and other employee customer information.
- Print, distribute, and review service tickets for technicians.
- Assist with routing and logistical scheduling for technicians as needed.
- Understanding of HomeTeam Pest Defense products and services.
- Understanding of the technician’s job and processes.
- Properly follow HomeTeam Pest Defense telephone etiquette procedures
- Ability to calm and diffuse angry customers.
- Escalates appropriate inquires or problems to managers.
- Executes cancellation-save process to prevent customer loss.
- Assists with training of CSR I positions.
- Accounting (may be assigned to a CSR):
- Post technician work completed into Route Point.
- Collect and reconcile payments received by technicians.
- Complete necessary information requested by Office Manager for daily/weekly reports.
- Manage assigned collection duties.
- Reviews batch postings in Route Point to ensure accuracy of work completed and posted.
- Prepare bank deposits and ensure payments are appropriately recorded on customer accounts.
- Must be able to maintain meets expectation performance level of each essential duty and deliver intermediate mastery of the skills required.
- Must have 5 years of experience in customer service field.
- Intermediate customer service skills and techniques.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Intermediate skills in use of company telephone