Customer Service and Sales Representatives - Hiring Now!
TopShelf, INC. is a rapidly expanding business development firm in the Chicagoland area looking for career-minded individuals to join our team!
TopShelf, Inc. is looking to fill three Sales and Customer Service Representatives positions. Candidates must possess integrity, character and an ambition for success. We have a thorough hands on training paid training program that help our Representatives excel quickly. We have a strict promote from within policy which provides our Representatives with ample room for career advancement and hands on marketing experience.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Manage customer service for small to medium accounts
- Providing sales and marketing face to face
- Engaging with customers and clients face to face to establish and maintain brand identity and loyalty
- New customer acquisition
- Consult priority customers service
- Client branding
- Territory management
- Account updates
- Contract overview
- High school diploma (required)
- 1 year of relevant customer service experience (required)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Time Management Skills
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English; bilingual Spanish preferred
Desirable candidates will also have:
- Bachelor's degree, study, or experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Sales,
- Ambition! Looking to begin a career.
- Ability to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to multi-task, jump in and help, and maintaining a learners mentality
- A sports-minded, competitive personality.
- Attention to detail.
- Competitive and goal driven.
- Rapid advancement opportunity
- Paid training with goals achieved
- Opportunities to take part in our philanthropic events
- Work in an exciting and friendly environment
- Travel opportunities (optional)
- Relocation options (optional)
Apply Today! If selected, we will contact you to schedule an in person interview at our office as soon as possible!