About Air Techniques, Inc.
Founded in 1962, Air Techniques, Inc. (ATI) set out to manufacture first-rate products for the dental industry. 57 years later, Air Techniques has grown from a small company into a successful corporation. At our New York headquarters, we design and build two main groups of products: utility room and digital imaging products. Our products are manufactured in a vertically integrated factory where compliance with the Food and Drug Administration Good Manufacturing Practices is paired with stringent Quality Standards. In-house engineering staff designs our products for the dental market. We are proud to maintain the ISO-9001 registration certification which reinforces our pledge to quality and customer satisfaction. At Air Techniques, we have earned our reputation in the dental industry through our commitment to quality and ensuring customer satisfaction. We are proud that Air Techniques represents superior quality to dealers and dentists worldwide.
We are looking for high energy Customer Support Representative to work in our busy customer support department. Position is primarily responsible for supporting customers and help build our reputation as the premier provider of dental products and solutions.
· Provide information regarding products and promotional opportunities to customers
· Handle all aspects of customer inquiries and requests to include product selection, sample and catalog requests, non-stock items, basic returns, price quotes, special pricing and status of orders
· Communicate with clients via phone and email using proper phone and email etiquette
· Maintains established performance levels set by company
· Builds rapport and trust with clients to maximize customer loyalty
· Demonstrate competency in products and services as offered by Air Techniques.
· Continue to improve product knowledge and customer service skills
· Complies with all company policies and procedures
· Follow up to make sure all orders ship in a timely manner and follow up on any out of stock issues.
· Maintain regular work attendance and punctuality
· Assist other departments when the need arises
Work Experience Requirements:
Dental industry or similar customer support experience a plus and experience using web based service and/or e-Commerce tools (i.e. ERP program for order processing. MS Word or MS Excel)
· Ability to work with different types of personalities in a professional, positive manner
· Clearly communicate and articulate via phone and email
· Professional attitude in following protocol and guidelines of the company
· Experience in moderate to high pressured environments
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Demonstrated ability to follow through
· The ability to multi-task and closely follow a schedule
High School Graduate
Comprehensive Benefits Package, including 401(k)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status .