This position will respond to internal and external customer requests through the company’s customer database by entering new and updated customer and account information, answering inquiries, resolving problems, and fulfilling requests by email, phone, or chat. The position also assists in resolving escalated issues from Customer Care Specialists I.
- Continuously evaluates and identifies opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
- Serve as primary point of escalation for customer care specialist tier I issues
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution
- Identifies cross-selling opportunities and refers leads to the sales-team for follow up
- Leads or assists with special projects as assigned designated by the customer service manager
- Provides customer service via phone, email, or chat by answering questions concerning corporate products, services, accounts, and updates customer data
- Responsible for importing and exporting data from various systems to be analyzed and imported into the Company’s CRM; performs quality assurance of importing of reports
- Fulfill and support customer requests and orders
- Contributes to the maintenance and update of department policies and procedures
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of MS Office Outlook, Excel and Word
- Demonstrates proficiency and complete utilization of CRM; Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Mastered knowledge about Company products and services
- Overall understanding of the sales process from conception to completion
- Track record of successfully handling escalated customer interactions
- Strong people skills
- Customer focused
- Keen problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong prioritization skills
- Able to work in an autonomous and entrepreneurial type environment
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS®) is the largest international membership organization dedicated to enhancing the knowledge and skills of anti-money laundering (AML) and financial crime prevention professionals who combat things like cybercrime, human trafficking, and terrorist financing. We help our members reach their full potential by providing extensive resources designed to develop and sharpen the skills required for superior job performance and career advancement. Its CAMS certification is the most widely recognized AML certification among compliance professionals worldwide. ACAMS works with a wide range of industries, from international and local governments to banks, credit unions and even casinos.