Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
Mitchell MCN is looking for a Customer Service Representative for our New York Team. For this job to be done well, we need someone with solid computer skills, outstanding customer service, and comfort using the telephone.
- Screen incoming review requests for completeness of materials required to conduct the review of the case
- Prepare, organize, distribute and present records, materials and forms required for a complete case review packet for providers
- Identify appropriate providers for case review or examination assignment including: determine their availability for a review or examination assignment and obtain information for delivery of the case to the provider if applicable
- Contact clients to resolve questions, obtain information, records and/or materials needed for a case review and resolve issues about active cases
- Respond to providers requests for additional information/materials necessary for a review and notify clients and other internal departments of these needs, as applicable
- Coordinate and record phone consultations between practitioners/providers/facilities that are party to a review case
- Respond to inquiries from clients, other entities referring cases for review or examination and practitioners/providers/facilities
- Support all Quality Management initiatives
- Actively participate in the Complaint Process and Provider Relations assessment process
- Support all Compliance Program activities
- Maintain or exceed a monthly production average each eight hour shift
- Maintain or exceed a monthly quality average of 98%
- Provide backup support to staff in other areas as needed
- Participate in all company meetings and committees when requested and/or as needed
- Participate in the “on-call” rotation coverage for weekend/holiday/ after hours client needs on a voluntary basis
- Maintain a flexible schedule to meet client needs
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as directed
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Ability to juggle several high priority tasks at once
- Experience using Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.