Are you looking for something more than a job? At DialAmerica, we want to make sure that work is more than just a four-letter word. We want you to be part of something that you enjoy and we want to train you for your dream career.
At DialAmerica your resume building growth is a priority.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide excellent customer service and support to our client’s customers. You will also ensure a unique memorable customer service experience answering questions and resolving inquiries with the utmost compassion, care, sensitivity and accuracy.
While working at DialAmerica, you'll gain valuable skills that you can apply to your future growth with us and any career you may pursue in the future. Imagine adding the below skills to your resume!
- Communication and presentation
- Listening, critical thinking and problem solving
- Adaptability and team building
- Decision making
- Goal setting and time management
- Confidence and relevant work experience
The list will continue to grow during your employment with us. The development we give you in each of these areas will help you expand your resume with skills that can lead you on the path to careers in industries like sales, management, technology, and beyond. And we will support your professional growth, whether at DialAmerica or beyond.
Specific duties for this role include:
- Answering customer requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, etc.
- Delivering superior service identifying and resolving customer; issues using problem-solving skills
- Building a positive rapport across a variety of personality types
- Continually maintaining a working knowledge of our clients' products, services and promotions
- Putting the customer first and remaining polite and professional at all times
- Documenting all customer information, communications and sales in a computer system
Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation - base salary + incentives
- Set schedule
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Rapid opportunities for advancement
- Professional and upbeat office setting
Requirements for this CSR role include the below:
- Willingness to learn and a passion for helping people
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- Experience working in a Customer Service related field or call center environment, a plus
- Background and/or drug test may be required