HomeServices Insurance, Inc., a division of HomeServices of America, Inc. is an independent, multi-line personal insurance agency representing many top-ranked companies. HomeServices Insurance offers a full array of products at competitive rates including home owners, automobile, personal liability, boat, flood, earthquake and others.
We are seeking a: Licensed Property and Casualty Insurance Customer Service Representative to provide customer service and support to new and existing insurance clients in multiple states. This position within our quickly growing company will retain existing customers by providing excellent service.
• Must have a MN state personal lines insurance agent/broker license.
• Research and answer clients' and underwriters' calls, advise clients regarding insurance coverage and risk management issues, process policy changes, renewals and cancellations, handle claims and billing inquiries, work with existing clients to round accounts by identifying additional needs, providing quotes and selling needed coverage's, and foster and maintain good working relationships with insurance company underwriters.
• The successful candidate will have a minimum of one year of successful servicing experience with an independent agency (or equivalent), working knowledge of insurance agency operations, claims handling, coverage's, rates, markets and applicable insurance laws/codes, and a thorough knowledge of all personal lines of insurance products
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making, oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Proven automation, time management, and organizational skills.
• Familiarity with risk assessment and risk management techniques
Equal Opportunity Employer
We offer a competitive pay and benefit program plus the rewards of working for a recognized industry leader.