Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers.
In addition to working with the worlds most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect: Competitive pay Paid holidays Year-end bonus program Portable 401(k) plans Recognition and incentive programs Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center Kelly Services is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company.With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.Job Description
This position supports the organizations service center by providing daily customer service to physicians and/or staff, employees, health and dental plan members and dependents, payers, hospital staff, and the community at large.
1. Receives, documents, researches and responds to customer inquiries or complaints following established policies, procedures and standards.
2. Prepares and/or initiates a variety of correspondence/documents in response to inquiries or complaints, following departmental procedures.
3. Facilitates timely research and resolution of complaints through interaction and communication with the appropriate parties, which includes but is not limited to, department team members, employees within the organization, physician offices, and/or contracted plan representatives. May perform account reconciliation, billing and payment posting.
4. Educates customers on benefits programs by providing information related to the use of a plan, eligibility, appeals process and claim status concerns. This includes providing information pertaining to the managed care organization, related services, and practitioners providing care, and members rights and responsibilities.
5. Multi-tasks between inbound customer calls and other prioritized projects or duties. Actively identifies opportunities to improve work processes.
6. Works cohesively with team members to ensure delivery of outstanding customer service, in a positive work environment, that supports the departments ongoing goals and objectives.
7. Provides informational needs of clients for care coordination of members, appropriate access to contracted providers, services of contracted managed care organizations, employee benefits, health and dental plan inquiries, and services of staff such as utilization review, prior authorization, billing and contract management.Qualifications
- Minimum of HS diploma or equivalent.
- 1 years experience in high volume call center/customer service or managed care environment
- Stable work history
- Excellent communication skills
If you or someone you know is interested in these positions please send your resumes to ROMT021@kellyservices. com