Customer Service Representative – Inbound
HRdirect is the trusted source of practical solutions for smart employers. Through the ComplyRight Family of Brands, HRdirect offers customers a full range of tools to manage and motivate employees. We are seeking a friendly, experienced customer service professional to work in our customer service center. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting customers both on the phone and online to help grow sales and improve customer retention.
We offer a positive environment that fosters teamwork, encourages personal growth and rewards results. We also offer an excellent benefits package, including paid time off, 401(k) with company matching, medical and dental coverage, profit sharing, a business-casual environment and more.
- Handle customer questions and issues regarding new and existing orders via telephone and internet/chat
- Accurately enter order information following detailed order-entry procedures
- Develop deep product expertise to effectively assist and communicate value to customers
- Offer suggestions, cross-sells, upsells and coaching to customers to build sales and increase customer loyalty
- Document issues and own follow-up on customer problems or requests that require further investigation to resolve
- Communicate effectively with supervisor/team to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Customer service experience, call center or retail location preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude for problem-solving and handling objection
- Excellent data entry and internet navigation skills.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
ComplyRight, Inc. is a multi-channel marketing and product development company specializing in labor law, HR and tax solutions that create a bridge between what the law requires and what makes sense for businesses. Agile, technically fearless, with an eye on growth - that’s ComplyRight Innovation. Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly - yet challenging and rewarding - place to work.