Why You Want To Work Here:
We are an award winning, innovative and growing start up. We strive to help military veterans as well as local business owners. We have a casual, fast-paced team-oriented culture and will be moving to a bigger office by the end of the Summer. Want to join a cause, not just a company? Join us! You will have unlimited room for growth and a chance to get in on the ground floor!
Responsibilities of Customer Service Representative:
- Review loan application files and determine which required documents are present or missing.
- Collaborating with client success team, manage document collection and completion of application files.
- Answer a few inbound phone calls and route them to the appropriate colleague.
- Respond to inbound web chat inquiries, as needed.
- Respond to emails in a professional and timely manner
- Perform data entry and data "cleaning" projects
- Perform other ad hoc tasks that help the team effectively serve applicants and customers!
Qualifications of Customer Service Representative:
- Completed or currently working towards Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field
- Savvy usage of technology and a data driven mindset
- Experience using ZenDesk strong preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve problems
- Ability to process a variety of information and quickly draw relevant conclusions and summarize results
$14-16/hr ($40-45k + Benefits)