Apex Systems, 2nd largest staffing firm, has immediate openings for Customer Service Representatives for one of our top Insurance Clients in Salem, OR!
If interested, please respond with your most updated resume and best method of contract to Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Overall Purpose and Main Objectives:
The Marketing Call Center provides support to our sales representatives by scheduling appointments with existing customers and conducting other customer touch-points as needed. By scheduling appointments, our customers are more likely to gain insight into their insurance and financial security needs, better understand available solutions, and benefit from the guidance and services available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Articulate the value of a customer meeting with their Financial Representative and/or Insurance Agent by using the approved scripts and rebuttals.
- Accurately schedule the appointment using Outlook Calendar and schedule/complete appropriate follow up tasks, e.g., send appointment reminder post card/email, make appointment reminder phone calls, communicate with Financial Representatives and Insurance Agents as needs dictate, and update customer information, e.g., email address
- Meet activity benchmarks, e.g., dials per hour, and production benchmarks, e.g., appointments per hour.
- Ability to learn complicated technology, e.g., phones and customer/campaign management software to manage workload and complete assigned tasks.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent phone presence and articulation.
- Excellent customer service and active listening skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Available to work non-traditional shifts, which may include evenings and Saturdays.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Previous call center experience.
- Experience using Windows-based computer programs, i.e., Word & Excel
- Bilingual – specifically in Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean, or Polish
- May work unusual shifts, including evenings and Saturdays
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178