Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Our recent merger with Genex brings together two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
For this job to be done well, we need someone with solid computer skills, outstanding customer service, and comfort using the telephone. No previous industry experience is required to do this job.
Some things you will be doing are:
- Screening incoming review requests for completeness of materials required to conduct the review of the case
- Identifying appropriate providers for case review or examination assignments including: determining their availability for a review or examination assignment and obtaining information for delivery of the case to the provider if applicable
- Contacting clients to resolve questions, obtaining information and records and/or materials needed for a case review, and resolving issues about active cases
- Contact providers for resolution of any concerns and follow-up on requests as needed
- Assist National team in additional ways necessary
Provides administrative processes support for tasks such as data entry, document verification, communication to providers and clients. Routine decision-making is tightly defined, with greater latitude at higher job levels, all the while focused on efficient processing of high-volume transaction-oriented assignments. Scope of work is defined by the contractual nature of the business.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- High school degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to juggle several high priority tasks at once
- Experience using Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.