Payer Matrix is searching for a Customer Service Representative with pharmacy technician or health care experience. If you are detailed orientated and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, please send your resume and salary requirements to hr@PayerMatrix.com.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Insurance Verification
- Billing third party insurance on behalf of patients
- Assists patients apply for Copay Assistance and Patient Financial Assistance Programs for medications
- Researching various financial assistance programs
- Communicate with Patients, Pharmacy Benefits Manager (PBM), Insurers, Physicians, Pharmacies and Alternative Funding Programs
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, care providers or regulatory agencies
- Assisting in obtaining prior authorizations for specialty medications
- Assisting patients with reimbursement assistance programs
- Other related tasks and duties as may be assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of medical and health insurance terminology.
- 3 years of Customer service experience required
- 3 years of experience as an Certified Pharmacy Technician/Health care
Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, and Dental Insurance
Our Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Customer Service Representative (General)