Location Address: 4004 E Francis Ave, Spokane, WA 99217
Why not work for an INDUSTRY LEADER?
POOLCORP is the world’s leading distributor of outdoor living products. We operate in more than 350 Sales Centers with nearly 3,500 employees who proudly service the needs of our customers. Our company strives to employ only the best CDL and Delivery Drivers, Warehouse Associates and Inside Sales Representatives as well as Sales Center Managers and Operations Managers.
Because it is a place where you can grow! At POOLCORP you’ll find plenty of excellent career advancement and training opportunities to support your career growth. And, our generous compensation and benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, 401 (k), EAP, and discounts specifically offered to POOL employees. During busy seasons, we also offer performance bonuses. And finally, our family-oriented, hometown culture is supported by a stable, large corporate enterprise – giving you the best of all worlds.
So, end your job search here – at POOLCORP – Where Outdoor Living Comes to Life!
The Customer Service Representative exceeds customer expectations by providing superior customer service through strong human relations skills, product knowledge, and sales skills.
- Assists walk-in and phone customers with technical questions and product knowledge in a timely manner suggesting selections that meet their needs and emphasizes product selling points.
- Establishes strong working relationships with employees, sales team and customers to ensure service levels are exceeding customer's expectations.
- Prepares sales orders and assists the customer in checking and loading merchandise.
- Makes follow-up calls to potential and existing customers to solicit additional business.
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Maintains a clean, professional sales center appearance and ensures that shelves are properly stocked.
- Assists in receiving, shipping, and general warehouse duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of related inside sales experience.
- Knowledge of irrigation and landscape products.
- Strong customer-service attitude with the ability to deal directly with customers for a large portion of the day.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented personality.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment dealing with inventory, product allocations and customer issues.
- Ability to lift and move up to 75 pounds.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Good computer skills including MS Office programs.
POOLCORP is a drug-free company and an EOE M/F/V/D.