We support our customers with an array of added value products and services to ensure Protection, Sustainability, Value, Compliance and Education are provided. Our main audience is within the healthcare space as we service hospitals and customers such as doctors, dentists and pharmacies. We now look to you to help us deliver on our customer needs from providing customer service, to managing daily production needs and working across the production and transport teams to help coordinate the day to day deliveries to our customer sites.
No two days are the same as you plan, prioritize, problem solve and work together within a small and close-knit team at our Easton Treatment Facility.
What will you do day to day?
- Answer incoming calls, greeting callers, providing information, transferring calls and/or taking messages as necessary.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Work closely with the production team and transport team to ensure a timely and efficient delivery is met at all customer locations. This includes:
- Late deliveries etc.
- Creating customer manifests per customer needs
- Print process documents for daily production
- Ensuring inventory is available and stocked in conjunction with your Plant Manager
- Print waste transfer documentation (Tracking Forms) for transport of waste from the transfer facility to a treatment facility.
- Support with routing and rerouting of our trucks on a daily/weekly basis
- Liaising with all departments and customers where changes are made, or an issue occurs
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Receive, document, investigate and resolve customer, employee and/or vendor concerns/complaints, elevating serious issues to direct Supervisor(s).
- Generate reports on an as needed basis for the leadership team
- Constantly look for new ways to better/improve the current administrative process
- Build morale at the plant level!
- 2+ years of administrative experience within a manufacturing/operational environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Good with computer systems (Microsoft office suite, etc.)
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work weekends, holidays or flex hours as needed by production demands
Daniels is an EEO Affirmative Action Employer
Daniels Health is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Daniels Health prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Daniels Health conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.