Be a part of our success story. Bass & Associates, P.C. offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to do the best work of their lives in a dynamic company. Quality, experienced applicants are needed to join a small, woman owned law firm, working on a long-term contract with the Department of Education.
Customer Service Representatives will present solutions and obtain resolutions for borrowers who have a defaulted student loan. The Customer Service Representative will contact borrowers via the automated dialer, inbound call, and/or manual calls to negotiate and arrange payment.
- Communicate with debtors in regards to the repayment of their delinquent debt
- Clear, concise, and professional communication with all borrowers is a must!
- Actively listening and probing the borrower to gather information to best resolve the balance of the account.
- Follow-up on accounts in queue to ensure payment arrangements are maintained.
- Proficiency with various internet resources used to locate borrowers (skip trace) as needed.
- Maintain accurate and thorough records regarding actions taken on accounts.
- Meet or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly performance goals, deadlines and objectives.
- Ensure all accounts are worked within Federal Regulations
- Follow guidelines set forth in the FDCPA, Privacy Act of 1974, GLB Act
- U.S. Department of Education governing laws and regulations. In addition to any and all guidelines set forth by the other governing bodies.
- Strong communication, able to speak clearly and concisely
- Problem solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
- Strong computer and multitasking skills are essential.
Other Job Requirements:
- Must pass drug/ alcohol test and background check.
- Must be in good standing with Federal Student Loans
- May be required to work early mornings, evenings and some Saturdays
- Starting pay $14.37 per hour
- $4.54/hr up to 80 hrs (in addition to hourly rate) in Health & Wellness benefits.
- Monthly performance-based incentive opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance, STD & LTD, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time & Holidays
- Internal Management Potential
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Professional Work Environment
Bass & Associates, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Monthly performance-based incentive opportunities