Customer Service Representative - Work from Home
Join the TTEC team as a work from home Customer Service Representative and say goodbye to your commute. Say hello to saving gas/transportation money and growing your career with one of FlexJobs’ 2019 Top 100 companies for remote jobs.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You take a problem and turn it into a solution. Crafting exceptional customer experiences brings a smile to your face and you are SO READY to ditch the hectic commute to work every single day and trade it in for a walking commute in your slippers. If you are searching for the ultimate life balance with a flexible schedule – search no more.
You'll use your get-it-done, positive, professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails) from customers. Without leaving your home, we'll provide you with paid training and ongoing mentoring. We will support you every step of the way. Our trainers will share industry knowledge so you can put your skills to use with confidence. You'll assist the customers of major consumer brands with their questions about products and services, delivering an exceptional customer experience.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
- Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
- Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
- A fun and encouraging remote work group
Why You? What You Bring:
Being bold, passionate and real. It’s what connects us here at TTEC. Does the following describe you as well?
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six months or more of customer service experience
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet)
The Equipment You’ll Need:
Your own computer with the following technical requirements: https://workbooth.info/applicants/applicants-faq/
- USB Headset
- USB drive to access our systems
- Dual Monitors recommended
- A dedicated telephone (landline) or smart phone/device is required at all times during employment
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we’re always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we’re not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we’re busy, it doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun. We’re big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you’re looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
Sound like you? Then come connect with us...It takes just a few simple steps to get started:
- Click the Apply Now button below
- Complete our short online application and Computer Requirements Check, followed by interactive assessments
- Check your email for follow up and next steps!
If you’re a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you’re prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC’s most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you’re prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one’s country, but we hope you’ll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!