Customer Service & Sales Center (CSSC) Agent
- Attending to incoming phone calls and chats
- Customer Service
- Closing sales
- Directing calls to appropriate departments/terminals
- Upholding the Maverick brand at all times
- Book Maverick Aviation’s Flights
- Assist supervisors in effectively filling flight boards
- Monitor Turndowns of Tours for any reason
- Monitor partner affiliates calling in to make reservations and their knowledge of the product/ flight process
- Stay up to date with changes made to tour products, procedures and office etiquette
- Constantly be present and aware of call and chat volume
- Complete tasks assigned by Supervisors or Managers as needed
- Participate in chat and call reviews conducted by supervisors or managers
- Complete E-mails coming into personal and shared E-mail inboxes
- Communicate potential interdepartmental and intradepartmental issues with Supervisors Managers
- Self-starter who can efficiently work independently.
- Good Communication skills.
- Good Phone Etiquette and min. 35 words per minute typing skill set.
- History of reliability and dependability.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule.