Do you want a dynamic job with a customer focus offering great benefits and growth opportunity utilizing your people skills, business acumen and drive to help adults gain useful health insight?
We are seeking an individual who is personable, naturally friendly, bright, inquisitive, and an excellent communicator for a Customer Care Coordinator career at our organization, Life Line Screening.
Life Line Screening is the nation's leading provider of community based preventive health screenings. We believe in the power of prevention. Our mission is to help people become aware of unrecognized health risks for stroke, cardiovascular disease and other chronic diseases, and to encourage people to take pro-active steps with their personal physician to maintain or improve their health.
As a Customer Care Coordinator on Life Line Screening's mobile team, your job duties and responsibilities will provide participants at health events with the ultimate customer experience making them feel comfortable and cared for from the minute they walk through the door. You will also educate them on medical appropriate health screenings and tests, elected and not, ensuring they understand the benefits of all available services that may provide them with greater health insight.
Other responsibilities include: setting and achieving goals related to medically appropriate testing and customer satisfaction, managing the flow of the event, solving customer issues, completing administrative processing, organization and record-keeping, demonstrate product knowledge, and overcoming customer's indifference and concerns.
The ideal candidate is professional, communicative, driven and above all, has a talent for customer satisfaction, organization, and producing results.
* Competitive annual pay and bonus opportunities*
* Off Sundays and off major holiday
* Paid time off
* A 401 (k) with employee matching program
* Career growth into management
* Medical, dental, vision and pharmacy insurance coverage
* Flex spending account
* Employee wellness program
* Life insurance
* LTD/STD and FML
* 100% Covered preventive health screenings (4 free certificates a year
* Paid commute time with team to preventive health screening event
*Benefits are eligible after 30 days from start date. Other terms may apply. Ask your Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Community Event Based Setting
In your career as a Customer Care Coordinator with us, you will be an integral part of a mobile healthcare team made up of medical assistants, ultrasound technologists and work alongside our sister companies Nurse Practitioners. Each working day you will meet your team at a central meeting point. From there you all will commute together by company vehicle to one location within a 150 mile radius of your city to setup up and work the event. Events are scheduled well in advance, and are not held in homes, on Holidays or on Sundays, which means you will have the flexibility of knowing and planning your schedule.
* A high school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse customer, colleague, and vendor population, this includes listening, sales, and problem solving skills
* Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals
* Willingness to commute with team in company vehicle up to a 150 miles a day (round-trip) to work at preventive health screening events. Commute time with team is paid.
* Willingness to work some Saturdays, and go on an overnight trip over 150 miles to work at preventive health screening event. Overnight trips offer per diem meal expense and hotel accommodations.
* College degree or equivalent work experience
* Experience working with a high volume of customers face to face daily
* Interviewing with a track record of identifying top talent
* Consultative sales
* Conflict management
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled