Customer Service and Sales Specialist III
South Hills Branch Office – part-time
- No late nights and no Sundays! Enjoy working with customers, but avoid the long hours, late nights, and “open 7-days-a-week” schedule requirements of retail;
- Competitive hourly pay rate of $12.50-$13.25 plus generous cash incentives!
- Realistic, achievable goals which with potential to substantially increase your overall earnings!
- Average 28 work hours per week interacting directly, face-to-face, with AAA members and the general public who visit the South Hills AAA branch office;
- Perfect opportunity for an optimistic, enthusiastic and determined individual seeking a “people” position which incorporates both challenging and complex responsibilities
- Part time hours but not part-time expectations!
AAA members and clients deserve the highest level of customer service.
- Some visit our offices to plan dream vacations
- Some come in to secure PennDOT license, registration and title transfer services;
- Some obtain auto travel road maps and TripTik® Travel Planners
- Some consult with our licensed insurance agents for auto, home and life insurance products.
- Also available for purchase are discount tickets for entry to theme parks, special attractions and movie theaters, re-loadable travel money cards, international driving permits and much more. We even take passport photos!
Part-time AAA branch office employees enjoy the following benefits:
- FREE AAAPlus membership
- Paid time off
- Company paid life insurance and travel accident insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with very generous company match
- Optional medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted travel arrangements
- Competitive hourly pay plus multiple opportunities to increase income
- No late nights and no Sundays!
- Prestige of being associated with a highly reputable, stable and well known organization!
The ideal applicant will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Upbeat, energetic and professional communication skills;
- 2-3 years in a consumer-facing, goal oriented sales and service situation, such as banking, retail or similar;
- Strong PC and internet skills with ability to navigate multiple windows and juggle multiple business applications;
- Good basic math, money handling, cashiering, balancing skills;
- High personal standards for service excellence, accuracy, and teamwork;
- Unquestionable integrity and reliability;
- Familiarity with US geography, good sense of direction, and ability to read and use road maps;
- High School diploma or GED; some college preferred