Leading importer and wholesale distributor expanding inside customer service /sales support team. Company supplies industrial equipment to dealerships nationally.
Searching for solid experience in customer service and sales support in fields of industrial equipment. Successful candidate will be able to develop and maintain ongoing relationships with the dealerships while managing order processing and providingproduct information and solutions to ongoing and additional equipment needs. Manage direct inquiry from existing and new customers - there is no cold calling or lead generation involved.
- Establish connection with existing customers and confirm needs and expectations.
- Assist outside territory sales team in managing and processing sales orders.
- Manage requests for products from new and existing customers.
- Calculate and quote prices and process orders.
- Ensure that equipment is ordered or in inventory.
- Receive all customer inquiry regarding processing of product order and delivery.
- Manage order through shipping department to coordinate and confirm delivery.
- Follow up to confirm customer satisfaction.
- Inform and educate customers on new product.
- Identify additional or future product needs of existing customers
- Previous customer care experience in field of industrial equipment.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to immediate customer needs
- Ability to manage sales order from point of entry to delivery of product
- Basic math skills needed to calculate prices and provide quotes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant degree and/or comparable experience
Salary, full medical benefits, 401K, profit sharing, vacation, and paid holidays