Customer Service and Service Support
Leading medical company seeks a Service Administrator to review and reconcile field service orders against established department standards and ensures that they are processed within established guidelines and time frames. The Service Administrator prepares service histories as required to both internal and external customers as well as researches and resolves credit and collection issues.
- Review field service orders for accuracy of data including inventory, line codes, discounting and description of work performed; and process in line with company operational standards
- Work in conjunction with Field Service Management and Service Operations Management to resolve discrepancies.
- Provide service history and service order reports upon request from internal and external customers.
- Resolve billing discrepancies in conjunction with company financial teams.
- Contact customers to obtain or relay account information.
- Monitor, maintain, and input data related to new installations and warranty dates into install base.
- Projects and ad hoc reporting as assigned by Service Management.
- Associate’s degree and/or a minimum of two years' experience in customer service, sales support, or an order-processing role.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Positive, can do attitude with ability to multi-task.
- Effective written and oral communication.
- SAP or comparable experience required.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume in confidence by clicking the apply button.